"REALITY TV" - (+ TV in general ....)

2021 ........

Ninja Warrior - returning soon to Chn. 9 ..... 

Bachelor - scheduled to return - Chn. 10

Farmer Wants a Wife - also returning 

MasterChef - currently showing...Chn. 10 .... 

Dancing with the Stars - currently showing

The Cube - currently showing

1506 comments

Incog. Gorgeous Xmas wish and pic. - thankyou! I did see it in time for Xmas but had trouble logging in ...... :))

TV TONIGHT ...... Tues. 29/12

SBS .... 7.30 PM "A World of Calm" ...what a beautiful series this has been so far ...... and still going!

The one about the horses was lovely! Tonight it is about "Snowflakes and snow/ice etc." Winter in general! Certainly 30 mins. of "Calm" every night it is on! Superb viewing!

ABC - 9.30 PM ... "PANDOLINS" ...narrated by David Attenborough ...features these rare and beautiful creatures that people really don't know too much about ......(except they are abused/caged/sold by the Chinese) and worth hundreds of thousands on the "Black Market"!

... just getting in ahead of time ............HOW do I change this Topic into 2021 etc. on "Foxy - Thread Starter" ?? I have just looked and there is nothing for me to "Update" it to/with? There was always a Change/Submit button in the actual general "blurb" - so it could be updated?? Argh soooo frustrating!!!

Can anyone please helpppppppp ? :)))

Very difficult to change old topics I've found ... just start a new one, e.g. Reality TV v2 2020/2021. Worked for me on a couple of topics. Hope you had a good Christmas.

Hi all -- hope you all had the Xmas that you liked -- I don't bother with it at all --

I hope you are all well

Yeah thanks RnR and PB - Xmas was a bit kinda "flat" this year ...been a long drawn out crappy year for so many people - like a year of "life" has been wasted to some degree? Hard to explain but .......I went to my sons for a couple of days and they went to great lengths to make it "super special" but still nice to get back home :))

Least all the animals and birds will get a NYEve "reprieve" tomorrow night ....NO Fireworks here in Melbourne!

Wishing all a safe and Happy New Year!

RnR - thanks I will start a new TV Topic for 2021 .....easier that way!

....that series (still running nightly) on SBS "A World of Calm" has been superb! The "Snow" one that featured a day or so ago ....where this guy (from Finland or Norway?) drew amazing pictures in the snow just by wearing some "snow shoes" .... had to be seen to be believed! How insanely clever are some people? Did it all with his feet in pristine unmarked snow ....incredible!! I was wondering if he would be on YouTube?? (just thought of that whilst writing this)

Hi Foxy and all -- I have put quite a few posts up here but they are not showing here __????

PB - I am sooooo over this "fantastic newly formated" website!!! HAHA!! It has just taken me 5 goes at that stupid captcha picture thing! Tick all boxes with "Mountains" in them it asks ...there were 3 ffs! 3 !! I did this 5 times before it would let me into site!

It is NOT letting me change the Topic heading into "2021" (new shows listed etc.) and - because I already have the "Reality TV" heading .....it just freezes and won't let me start a NEW one!!

I have not been here for days because of this fiasco - the site is "screwed totally" No point even trying to log in - too hard!!

There is NO point emailing anyone as emails to Admin. go rudely unanswered!!

I think what RnR proposed on previous page sounds like a good idea

....start a new one eg Reality TV v2 2021

Foxy, I had an email telling me of your ost -- have been searching for it for 1/2 hour!!

Sure taking a lot of time getting this forum fixed -- why don't they let us know what is going on!?

Suze - please read my 2nd. paragraph! I have tried! Arghhhhh I will try again later today .... :)

See! I just "replied" under Suze's post and it turns up here - out of context!

OK - so - have given this "Reality TV" Topic some thought ... the year itself - has never ever been changed since 2017 ....so apart from not being able to keep the shows "up to date" on the "Topic header" ....nothing really has changed? So we can still add our "favourite" or "interesting" shows that are coming up (in just a regular post like this one) ....until such time as the site is fixed!

Not holding my breath for that one tho ...it's a minefield just entering it! :)

Onwards and upwards Foxy ... my TV is on most of the time.

Pity the YLC Meeting place isn't as easy to access LOL.

FirstPrev104105106107108NextLast(page 104/108)
1506 comments

To make a comment, please register or login

Preview your comment