"REALITY TV" - (+ TV in general ....)

2021 ........

Ninja Warrior - returning soon to Chn. 9 ..... 

Bachelor - scheduled to return - Chn. 10

Farmer Wants a Wife - also returning 

MasterChef - currently showing...Chn. 10 .... 

Dancing with the Stars - currently showing

The Cube - currently showing

1506 comments

Hi all. Hope 2021 will be a great year for all. 2020 was a difficult year for many and I had my fair share of it. But I always say after the storm comes a rainbow and my rainbow was granted to me with the best medical report I could have hoped for. I am so grateful for the wonderful family and friends who showed me encouragement and keeping in touch. Let's hope for better days and as RnR says, "Onwards and Upwards". You don't get anywhere by looking Backwards. Cheers!!!!!!

2021 SHOWS .....COMING .......... :)

"Celebrity Jungle" .....on now ..... eeeerk ......lol ......

"Married at First Sight"

"Farmer Wants a Wife"

"The Cube" ......... now I don't mind this show! Has not been on for years! Contestants have to beat the "tasks" that the "Cube" sets them whilst they inside! (No one else I know likes it much - so must be good! haha)

"The Masked Singer"

"The Voice"

"Holey Moley" .....whatever that is?? No idea! ??

"Google Box"

...that's all I know? If anyone can add any more that would be great!

Hi Foxy --- I have been watching the celeb Jungle -- shot up near where my relo lives -- great spot-- I like to watch it as it gives you a good indication of personalities -- and to tell you the truth it is Dr. Chris Brown that has NO personality at all

Will be glad when all shows are back to normal

BTW hi to all and hope the New Year is great for you all

I only see Celeb Jungle Adds which are impossible to avoid

Only good ones I've seen are the 2 emus

Hi all-- well I have been trying to sign in to this **** of a forum and it would not allow -- but managed to get into this thread --and one other -- after having to go through all the crap AGAIN!!!! How the hell does it allow me to sign into one but no others????

I am losing my patience

When IF EVER are they getting this forum sorted!!!???

SBS Viceland VERY interesting series called --Secrets Of America's Shadow Government: Season 1 Episode 1

started last Monday night but can watch the 1st one here --plus the others if you miss it on TV

Secrets Of America's Shadow Government: Season 1 Episode 1

https://www.yourtv.com.au/program/secrets-of-americas-shadow-government/401388/

The rest of the series is on Mondays nights SBS Viceland at 10.20 pm ( Late but very interesting)

------

PlanB

Sounds interesting , will have to do a Catch up ...did not see your post till now

Popping in to say Hi to all -- as it has not allowed me to sign in for days --

And hi to you PlanB ... hope all is well :) apart from YLC.

Hiiiiiiiii "Ya'll" (a BIG Texas greeting from Melbourne haha) :) ,,,,,,,,,,decided to pop in (like PB did ......) however have just had to do THREE of those captcha (whatever they called) things re "Crosswalks" to get here! So very frustrating - no wonder I and many others don't bother anymore! It's total BS and still as bad as ever!!

Moving on..... PB ... I too have been watching that "America's Secrets etc." Series on SBS ....wow - things we don't know eh? What a fascinating series - quite scary in fact ....and the millions the U.S. have poured into it!

Tonight (Sat. 30/1) on SBS - 8.00 pm .......there is a really good movie called "The Girl on the Train"!! I saw this a few years ago and not being big on movies (they never seem to hold my attention for very long)...always prefer Doco's/Real life stuff etc.) - however this movie kept me to the very end!

SUNDAY 31/1 ..... "MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT" - THE REUNION!! lol

Allllll the "super nasties" from prior MAFS Series are back! To clear up any outstanding "issues" they had with other contestants! haha ....interesting for those who have followed the series.

...til next time .....

OK - so I just posted the above info. - I went back into "General" to see if it was showing up? NOTHING!!

"TV" Topic is still at bottom of the page and my name is not even showing! Disgraceful! I am also disgusted at the fact emails sent to Admin. have never been replied to ....not a nice way to treat their Members and totally unprofessional IMO ....says it all really ...........

Foxy I just want to say happy birthday for the 3rd Feb -- hope you are well and safe -- wishing you all the best -- hope you get this message

G'day to you too RNR -- yes this forum is still not well

PB - I think you may have me mixed up with someone else? My birthday is March 10 ....but thank you in advance haha ....the rate this site is going I may not even be able to get back again! I have tried with those stupid pic. things for the past couple of days now (have just done 5 of them to get here) why we can't just "login" on the red band that says "Log in" is beyond me?

In case I don't get back for awhile I do hope this finds you well? I have had 2 "virtual funerals" since Xmas (not nice) I think they are more heart wrenching than actually being there because the camera's depict people's faces/pain more than what you would see if you sitting behind them (if you get what I mean?) the camera people seem to hone in on peeps sadness....awful! anyway ....onwards and upwards as RnR always says!

REALITY TV.

Well I watched the MAFS Reunion Special ....was as expected! Still nasty some of it - was interesting to see what had happened to some of the people in the past two years.

Good that Four Corners is back ......

Now tonight: THURSDAY 4/2

New: Backroads is back with Heather! ABC 8PM

Q. & A. ...... NEW DAY AND NEW TIME ......tonight ABC @ 8.30 PM

Strange after all these years they have changed the day/time!?? Must be a lot of "older" peeps watch it as they said they had heaps of emails asking for it to be on "earlier" as people felt it was on too late in the 9.30pm slot? Hmmmm bit strange ....anyway .....

FEBRUARY 9TH. 5 AM ....... TRUMP IMPEACHMENT TRIAL

Is being broadcast "live" worldwide (5am Australia time) ...I will be watching it .....I don't think anything will happen to him IMO ....just nasty Pelosi after him as usual ...bit hard to impeach a private citizen who is no longer in politics...but - never say never! The World has gone mad of late!

Will try to get back soon ...... keep smilin' :)))

FirstPrev104105106107108NextLast(page 105/108)
1506 comments

To make a comment, please register or login

Preview your comment