"REALITY TV" - (+ TV in general ....)

2021 ........

Ninja Warrior - returning soon to Chn. 9 ..... 

Bachelor - scheduled to return - Chn. 10

Farmer Wants a Wife - also returning 

MasterChef - currently showing...Chn. 10 .... 

Dancing with the Stars - currently showing

The Cube - currently showing

1506 comments

Sorry Foxy about the Birthday thing -- who knows if we will be on this darn forum in March --just in case happy Birthday for the 10th LOL

I watched the MAFS one while I was waiting for a friend to come and watch a recorded program-- boy what a laugh with the BIG lips and all the surgery they have -- I won't be watching again unless it is for a bit of a giggle --those dudes are crazy!

Yes good all the decent shows are back again-- I wish the ABC had not been cut so much as there are so many great shows on there no longer on

Yes goes to show what goes on that most know nothing about and that American show told us nothing as to what really happens -- there AND here

Now Morrison and Murdock are trying to downsize more of the ABC because they want to rule the airwaves, it has to be stopped -- Morrison and Frydenberg spent $5000 to fly down and have dinner with that crook Murdock, a bloody disgrace to think that the likes of him are partly running the country

Thanks for the advance b'day wishes PB!! Hope you well?

.. just popping in to say this Doco. is on tonight

TUESDAY 9th. FEB ..... 8.30 PM SBS "CATS" ..... a "must see" for cat lovers! Fun stuff plus have we really tamed what we perceive to be "domestic cats"?

Foxy, Looks like I got your birthday wrong and mistook the 3rd months for the date

Good that the good TV programs are back --- gets to be at this time of years that I need another recorder LOL

Have been loving the one about Captain Cook this one

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=Actor+host+of+Captain+Cook

.... Sat. (tonight) Feb. 13th.

SBS 8.30pm "The Pianist"

...........most amazing "true life" story of the classical concert pianist (a Polish Jew) who was captured by the Nazis ...and saw/lived/documented "life" in the Ghetto! This movie won awards (so did the lead actor) and is a truly inspiring story with an incredible "twist" at the end! Well worth watching!!

....and this is from someone who is definitely "not big on movies" .... me! :))

Hello everyone,

I want to testify about Liam sophia who help me invest my bitcoin and made me who i am today, i never believe in bitcoin investment till i met Liam sophia, I saw so many testimony about her helping people to invest their bitcoin, So i decide to contact her and invested $500 and after 7 days i receive my profit of $5,000 on my bitcoin wallet, Ever since i have been investing with her and i always receive my profit without any delay, so if you want to invest your bitcoin, Liam sophia is the best trader you can invest with and get your profit is guarantee, So if you want to invest just contact her and she will guide you on how start your investment . Email: [email protected] or WhatsApp : +1 (814)503-0528

Married at First Sight star in court over $24 million scam

daniel webb mafs court

A former reality television contestant has appeared in court during a committal hearing over an alleged multimillion-dollar “boiler room” telemarketing scam.

Married at First Sight groom Daniel Phillip Webb and 10 other people are charged with fraud, while some also face money-laundering charges.

The prosecution argues the scam raked in about $24 million from hundreds of victims in 2013 and 2014.

Mr Webb sat in the public gallery in Brisbane Magistrates Court on Tuesday while his lawyer asked for them both to be excused until two witnesses take the stand later in the hearing.

It is alleged the scammers ran a call centre, referred to as a boiler room by police because sales people pressured unsuspecting victims to invest money thinking they would make good returns.

Police allege the companies would then disappear, being replaced by another entity that continued to operate the alleged scam.

The court heard those running the operation allegedly used associates as signatories behind companies and bank accounts into which money was deposited and then withdrawn.

The committal hearing has been given evidence from some witnesses who have been indemnified from prosecution due to their involvement in the scam.

https://thenewdaily.com.au

...just popped in quickly :) Hope all are well?

MAFS is turning out to be quite good (so far) interesting "bunch" of contestants this season!

The "CUBE" starts TONIGHT (Wed. 24th.) ......first time this has actually been done here in Oz - it has been adapted from the U.K. version that commenced in 2009 ....worth taking a look for something a bit different! Big prize money in it!

Hi to all I am still having a real bother with signing in to this place -- I tried many areas and was only able to sign in to one and then come over to this one -- thinking of you all

Hi PB .......this site is the PITS! When you make comments on Topics that were from the "old site" nothing shows up that you/we have commented and also the Topic stays back in the archives and does not go to the TOP of the Topics (as in current comments have been made)!

This is the most unprofessional "update" of any site I have seen since the Internet started!! If it were my Company and this had happened to it - I would be suing whoever was responsible for this mess! Outrageous! Arghhhhh....

Good to see you still around and that you well :)

Hey Suze .... MAFS is pretty good 2021 - you watching?? :))

OK .....sooooooo - for the FIRST time the site has actually worked properly tonight! haha ....talk about Murphy's Law!

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!

Not holding my breath!! :))

Hi Foxy, Thanks for your advice. I hit on it and it worked. Let's hope we can talk to the old regulars again.

This time Foxy, I was already signed in -- other times I was not able to sign in at all so gave it a miss -- and some other times I could sign in one area but not in others -- beats me -- surely the YLC people could email us and tell us when and IF this forum is up and going again!

I am about to watch on NBN

The Garden Gurus \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t

\t\t\t\t\t
\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t

Saturday 6th March at 4:30 pm (30 minutes)

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t

This week on The Garden Gurus, Trevor shows you how to keep your garden tidy with the latest in battery technology, Bonnie shares her tips and tricks for caring for fruit and citrus, and Nigel has a way to make mowing your lawn easy.

Check your spam mail

FirstPrev104105106107108NextLast(page 106/108)
1506 comments

To make a comment, please register or login

Preview your comment