"REALITY TV" - (+ TV in general ....)

2021 ........

Ninja Warrior - returning soon to Chn. 9 ..... 

Bachelor - scheduled to return - Chn. 10

Farmer Wants a Wife - also returning 

MasterChef - currently showing...Chn. 10 .... 

Dancing with the Stars - currently showing

The Cube - currently showing

FirstPrev 101 102 103 104 105 NextLast(page 103/108)
1506 comments

So all the repeats have started, more watching DVD's for me. Watched "Rocketman" Elton Johns bio thingy and found it quite sad, was strange way it was filmed but very creative. Taron Egerton was fantastic as Elton John, and I was impressed with his singing too, was so good, what a talented young man he is.

Talking of repeats I have been watching this series, filmed in 2014 but so interesting, you can catch up on it on ABC iview.

FOREIGN CORRESPONDENT: THE RISE OF CHINA

Show Details

CTC

REPEAT, CC

CURRENT AFFAIRS

Crackdown - Xinjiang

In 2014, Stephen McDonell reported on China's crackdown on a resident Muslim community in the remote northwest of the country in what it claims is its own war on terror.

Aspect Ratio - 16:9Original Broadcast/Premiere - 2020

Watch Online Now

SEASON 1

Foreign Correspondent: The Rise of China
30min

Hi Foxy Incognito, RnR and all, just having a peep to see if things are better here -- seems they have a bit of sorting still to do --

Yes lots of TV programs off-air now and lots of repeats -- some good some awful --

Hope you are all safe and not in flood --and keeping safe from this darn virus -- hope they don't open up as it will be all over the place.

Have not had a lot of rain here but enough to water the area -- but have had LOTS all around us and a lot of flooding in many places.

What a year on YLC!!

well hi again all I was here this morning but my ost seems to have disappeared AGAIN-- posted on a couple of threads and can not see my Avatar on a few of them??

I see the posts are still mixed up with what is recent getting mixed up with older posts.

Good to see you pop in PlanB, hang in, we are hoping issues will be fixed to start the New Year without all this mess.

TV: Christmas specials everywhere argh, same old carols, not watching, sick of the same singers and songs, and watching people with santa hats and reindeer antlers on their heads.

But interesting show coming up on Friday: 7.35 A world of calm - Bird Journey:

Birds Journey, The

This episode follows the epic migrations of birds across the globe. As we watch snow geese fly thousands of miles across North America, we encounter mystical flamingos in Kenya, heart-warming storks in Germany, and watch magical starling murmurations engulf the skies of Rome.

8.55 pm Friday: Tom Cruise - Body and Soul:

After a career spanning 40 years, Tom Cruise does not seem to have developed one wrinkle. His legendary smile has dominated many blockbuster productions. This film will try to unveil the man behind the film icon. Although he was, for a long time, Hollywood's highest paid star, Tom Cruise is also a secret and tormented actor whose break-ups and Scientology beliefs provide regular fodder for the tabloids.

And there is also the Royal Variety Performance at 7.40 pm on ABC if you like that sort of thing, not sure who is on this year

HAPPY TV VIEWING FOLKS!

MAFS SPECIAL MORE DETAILS:

The actual show

After a few very big seasons of MAFS, this year producers were promising more genuine connections. But that may have ultimately equated to a lot less drama.

According to gossip podcast So Dramatic! the long-discussed MAFS' reunion went ahead at the last minute to counterbalance this apparently not-so-spicy upcoming 2021 season.

"The new season is such a bore. Nothing really happened and everyone was really well-behaved," podcast host Megan Pustetto says.

"So they're bringing back the most outrageous and outspoken contestants the franchise has ever seen. It's all about rating and shock factor for them," Megan claims a production insider told her.

We've suspected the two-episode TV event would play out similar to a MAFS' dinner party or commitment ceremony, and according to the podcast, it's going to be both.

"It's going to be split into two big nights. Night one will be the dinner party and night two will be the sit down with the experts. There are no rules, contestant can talk about whatever they like," Megan explains.

Who got paid what

It's no secret reality stars get paid to appear on their respective shows, after all they're giving up jobs and incomes to partake.

Exactly what the returning MAFS stars are being paid however, has been hotly debated in recent days.

The podcast alleges Davina Rankin, who was originally matched with Ryan Gallagher before setting her sights on fellow groom Dean Wells in season five, was offered one of the highest sums to return.

"Davina was someone they really wanted to get but she said no. She reportedly turned down a whopping $40K. She said she wants nothing to do with them, she has well and truly moved on," Megan claims of the mother-of-one.

MAFS' success story, Cam and Jules Merchant were reportedly in "negotiations" to appear on the special too, before they "pulled out last minute."

Megan went on to add: "One contestant claims Cam and Jules asked for $50K for the two days. They were going back and forth in negotiations and didn't get the amount they wanted so they pulled out last minute. "

"They just couldn't match their asking price," another source allegedly told the podcast host.

The highest paid at the reunion is fellow success story Michael Brunelli and Martha Kalifatidis.

"Michael and Martha reportedly got the most, about $15K between them, which is huge."

According to the podcast Ines Basic was paid $10K with Mike Gunner also receiving a similar amount, Dean Wells reportedly received $8K while the rest of the contestants were paid "around $3K".

The drama

Aside from an alleged disagreement between Dean Wells and Ryan Gallagher which was eventually resolved, much of the drama is said to come from the season six stars of the show.

"It was insane, I was disgusted to be a part of it to be honest," one contestant reportedly told the podcast host.

"It was all great down our end of the table but every time we looked down at their end they were screaming and pointing at each other's faces."

Nasser Sultan was spotted leaving his hotel early after an argument broke out at the dinner party.

"I'm out of here, I've had enough. I got attacked tonight by the whole dinner party and I walked out," he told the Daily Mail on night one of filming.

Nasser revealed the chaos began when Cyrell Paule demanded an apology of him for allegedly "trolling" her while pregnant with her son Boston, who she shares with Love Island star Eden Dally. The star also denied ever "trolling" Cyrell.

"It started, she wanted me to apologise saying that I'm a troll and trolled her while she was pregnant. She went off.

"Three times I tried to apologise and she just kept at me and at me."

"I thought the best thing to do is to walk out."

<div>HAPPY XMAS ....... :))))))</div>

Just putting a HAPPY XMAS here ......been difficult to log on etc. ...too busy to keep returning to try at this point in time!

Hope next year is better (in more ways than one) hope you all enjoy your Xmas (whatever you may be doing?) I will try back again after Xmas ...will be away at my sons place for a couple days ..... :)

Sooooooo looking forward to that after this HIDEOUS YEAR!! Roll on 2021 ........cya'all soon! Stay safe!

CHEERS .................. FOXY.

I will watch the Bird ones -- but can't stand a bar of Tom cruise -- he is a nut case and really strange belonging to that clan

Well, where the hell has my post gone?!

Remind me to wish ya'll a Happy Xmas next year (not) lolololololol .....cya'ssssss have fun!!!! :))))

....so WHY is this post at the bottom????? ARGH ............outta ' here .....

<div>Have a great Xmas everyone, thought of you Foxy when I saw this, but hoping others will love it too with the little kitten too.</div>

Winter Fox Merry Christmas Mixed Media by Eric Kempson

REAL SPELL CASTER (DR SARUMAN) THAT CAN HELP YOU GET YOUR LOVER BACK CONACT HIM NOW AND EXPERIENCE HIS POWERFUL SPELL

My name is Rhiannon Van Ross, Early this year when I first contacted you I was 1 year into a bitter divorce battle with my husband. I thought that my marriage and family was ruined. I found your site and breathed a sigh of relief although i really didn't know how it worked. Not only did your Stop Divorce love spell work super fast for me, but you and your circle was there to help me and counsel me through every step of the process. You have helped me so much and I am happy to update you on our progress. My husband and I have reconciled and have since renewed our vows. We are stronger than ever. I am so happy that you were able to help me keep my family intact. Without you I am not sure what I would have done. Are you out there experiencing same problems in your marriage, then you can reach him on His website:perfectsolutiontemple weebly com Email: perfectsolutiontemples @ gmail com Telephone: +1 786 802-9512

FirstPrev 101 102 103 104 105 NextLast(page 103/108)
1506 comments

To make a comment, please register or login

Preview your comment