Animal Antics

Random acts of kindness. Kindness is a quality that shows you… | by Waleed  Tariq | Medium

Ancient black swans hunted to extinction, NZ's swans from ...

1961 comments

What an adorable face.

Thanks Celia for the adorable photos of baby orangutans, terrible humans are clearing their habitat just for palm oil which is in everything, please check your food and your body products, and numerous other things and stop buying anything with palm oil, if we bring the demand down they might just stop clearing.

Lovely photos Celia, thanks

The baby orangutans were gorgeous, I left a comment on that page too.

https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/palm-oil/

Where are you Celia, hope you are okay?

A woman near Adelaide had the best tree-topper of all time—at least for a day.

Amanda McCormick found that her Christmas tree had a new ornament after a live koala wandered into her home and snuggled up the branches of the white pine.

Lucky for the internet, she took pictures before calling a wildlife rescue group, 1300KOALAZ.

“Our hotline operator took a call,” the charity wrote on FB. “At first she thought she was the victim of a prank call.”

They merrily reported that the koala was “desperate to get in the Christmas spirit.”

Amanda, who lives in Coromandel Valley in southern Australia, is not alone. Dee Hearne-Hellon, the co-founder of 1300Koalaz, says koalas are occasionally known to sneak into houses.

WATCH: Aussie Woman Shares Her Water With Thirsty Koala on a Hot Day

Perhaps, especially, when there’s a pretty tree to climb.

The juvenile female was released into the neighborhood, which is in a region of habitat perfect for koalas, and scurried up a nearby tree.

Missing you Celia. Hope you are OK.

Just Missing You - Emma Heesters (Lyrics) Inggris Cover - YouTube

Lions test positive for COVID-19 in Spanish zoo after showing symptoms

The lions, named Zala, Nima, Run Run and Kiumbe, were infected in Barcelona Zoo. It's the only known infection of large felines apart from an April outbreak in the Bronx Zoo, New York.

Let's hope they recover quickly!

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-12-09/four-lions-infected-with-covid-19-in-barcelona-zoo/12963660

Amanda McCormick found that her Christmas tree had a new ornament after a live koala wandered into her home and snuggled up the branches of the white pine. The juvenile female was released into the neighborhood, which is in a region of habitat perfect for koalas, and scurried up a nearby tree.

What a wonderful surprise Incognito and a great outcome.

Oh wow! Thanks RnR.

I have just spent an hour scrolling through the Thread bringing back memories of all the animal phot0s in this Thread it would be a shame to lose them; I think the Forum needs a bit of guidance as how to operate it.

For instance can it post photos? What are the regulations to using this Forum?

It isn't such a good format as the previous on I feel, others have said as much.

Cannot say I have much enthusiasm there don't seem many followers of the animal thread it lacks comments.

My favourites were the Big Cats, the Elephants and the butterflies! What a variation! LOL

?1227 228

It appears you cannot use photos from the internet only ones own photos.

tried to upload a photo of a Panther here it didn't work.

Thanks Incognito, but I think that will be the last of the photos here, it doesn't seem to be able to work.

Aren't wombats just so adorable, thanks RnR put a smile on my face.

Glad you are okay, this is my favorite topic looking at all the animals, hope it stays.

Yes the site is just not working great, hope they fix it, the annoying thing is comments don't appear where they are supposed to all the time.

You can still post I just copy image (right click) and paste seems to work for me.

No more animal cruelty in paradise!!! :') Thank you Jehovah!!! | North  american animals, American animals, Animal drawings

FirstPrev137138139140141NextLast(page 138/141)
1961 comments

To make a comment, please register or login

Preview your comment