Western Bulldogs vs St Kilda - Etihad Stadium
GWS Giants vs Hawthorn - Spotless Stadium
Gold Coast vs Adelaide - Metricon Stadium
Melbourne vs Sydney - MCG
Fremantle vs Essendon -    Domain Stadium

Sun, May 10     
Carlton vs Brisbane - Etihad Stadium
Port Adelaide vs West Coast - Adelaide Oval

FirstPrev 6 7 8 9 10 NextLast(page 8/26)
352 comments

ROUND 6,        COLLINGWOOD,          NORTH MELBOURNE,       ST KILDA,        HAWTHORN,         ADELAIDE,        SYDNEY,        FREEMANTLE,        BRISBANE LIONS,          PORT ADELAIDE,     

Wow Geelong certainly came back with a bang to hammer Collingwood! And only Zapot picked it.

Well done Z.  Image result for Small pics kiss

Hope all is well Gerry, and the Chemo. not being a "true Pain in the Proverbial"

If possible could you please put a sign, any sign on the board you are o.k. please.

Things good Phyl thanks. watching gws v hawks at moment

Just realized that the Gerry who started this thread can no longer edit the opening post waaahhh

Phew thank goodness you have finally popped up Gerry, was worried could you kindly just give us a morning update on your Gerry page save people like Phyl, me and a quite a number of others worrying about you? Thank you. 

I am a bit confused what time the Dockers are playing 6.10 in the Eastern States or 6.10 here.? 

Good to hear things are o.k., Gerry.

Viv. asked about you in Today so I thought I would put one in here so you wouldn't miss seeing one or the other.

hugs.

Cats

Congrats on a great comeback by the saints.

thanks GEOMAC,     'HOW SWEET IT IS,  '       OH WHEN THE SAIN TS COME MARCHING HOME,  LOL,  

I mostly pick Dockers and Bombers, so had to toss the coin to pick this one, as I would love them both to win. I forecast a drawer . :)

-----------------------

Fantastic game Cats, and Geo. People sure got their money's worth. Your Bulldogs played a great game, so you should have plenty of hope for them this season Geo.

There you go Cats Image result for St Kilda Logo footy

What a game Giants winning,  good on em. Fantastic to watch.

Well done: Image result for Dockers logo

Well done: Image result for Swans Logo

Cats,  "CLEVER YOU"

''THATS WHAT IM TALKIN AOUT,   LOL,    

Well done Cats, Saints are doing well....

HI  DEANNA,     get the premier ship  flag out,    here we come,    lol,lol,

Phyl. Round 6:-

4 Winners = 8 points (not to good).

Zapot Round 6

5 Winners =10 points

4 winners = 8 points  chocolates to boiled lollies

Geoff

Just looked at the round 5 Pointscore and it would seem to me at this stage that you, Viv and Deanna are worth brownosing for a share in the prize :)

5 winners 10 points.

not sure if Gerry is going to be able to update the scoreboard chart? Real bummer losing his rego.

Scoreboard chart is a different entity to YLC

FirstPrev 6 7 8 9 10 NextLast(page 8/26)
352 comments

To make a comment, please register or login

Preview your comment