Gold Coast vs Adelaide - Metricon Stadium
Melbourne vs Sydney - MCG
Fremantle vs Essendon -    Domain Stadium

Sun, May 10     
Carlton vs Brisbane - Etihad Stadium
Port Adelaide vs West Coast - Adelaide Oval

12345NextLast(page 1/26)
352 comments

Your Fantastic Gerry, click on first thing I SEE IS THIS :)))))

Please keep my place? Know they are limited so will start thinking. 

Image result for thank you picsGerry,

Zapot and I are both in please.

Who topped the tipping last year ? As I recall it may have been shared or very close.

Thanks Gerry

What is the prize ??? ...only asking seeing Gerry and Zapot scoffed all tha mangos

well,  i got the wooden spoon,  if thats any help,  GEO,    THANK YOU GERRY,   FOR doing this again,  espesialy after what you have been through,    please put me in again, if ppossible,     gotta give the people something to laugh about,  even if it is only my tipping,  

Hi Gerry, if there is a place left I will take it.... Thanks for setting up again, much appreciated....  on another note, just for your info, Patterson Stadium is no more.... Domain Stadium it has now become....

Good news today. After 3 years the following was announced today:

The AFL anti-doping tribunal has found 34 current and former Essendon players not guilty of using a banned supplement during the 2012 football season.

The Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA) had alleged the players were administered thymosin beta-4 as part of their fitness regime.

The decision means they are clear to play in the AFL's opening round this weekend.

That's good news Gerry, they all must be very relieved.

Very sad about Ben Cousins tho' seems to be more than 1 ex Eagle are addicted to drugs :(

I agree it is good news.

All set for a great game 4.30 p.m. Saturday arvo.

Sorry,  BUT carn. The Swans :)

Well here goes, pin to dart board... surely I can get one or two right.... maybe....

Richmond

Melbourne

Sydney..... (I don't feel like dodging tomatoes from Phyl.lol)

Brisbane

Western Bulldogs

St Kilda

Adelaide

Fremantle...... ( I know, risky BUT have to do it....)

Hawthorn

GERRY,  hope here is ok,   here goes,       RICHMOND,                                                                                                                           AT,     gold coast,     SYDNEY,       COLLINGWOOD,         BULLDOGS,                                  SUNDAY,     THE MIGHTY SAINTS,         ADELAIDE,       PORT ADELAIDE,                               MONDAY,    GEELONG,   

round 1

Carlton
Gold Coast
Swans
Brisbane
WC Eagles
Saints
Crows
Freo
Hawks

Remember 1st game soon.

tigers

Suns

swans

lions

bulldogs

giants

crows

dockers

hawks

Cartlon

Gold Coast

Brisbane

SWans

West Coaast

GWS

Adelaide

Port

Hawthorn

Richmond

Melbourne

Sydney

Brisbane

W. bulldogs

St.Kilda

Adelaide

Freo

Hawthorn

Tigers:-

Demons:-

Swans:- 

Magpies:-

Eagles:-

Saints:-

Kangaroos:-

Dockers:-

Hawks:-

phyl,   you took the SAINTS,    good one my friend,    thanks ,we need a bit of help,  [and luck]

Well all tips are in and I remember last year that Zapot got away to a flying start, so lets hope we can not let him get too far in front this time.

It is always interesting early until a few games are played and we can see some sort of form , but even then there will be surprises.

I hope this remains a fun thread  :)

thank  you for your time and effort GERRY,      it is good of you to do it again,   DO hope you are much better,  and your hospital i  visits are over,   

I also hope this thread remains a fun thread, would be a pleasant change...

Great to see the firey draggon off and running again...

A big thank you from me as well Gerry for your efforts of getting this comp up and running for another year... much appreciated..

GOOD LUCK to you all with your tips... GO FREO.... just sayin...lol

Hiya Deanna. The Dragon is learning to cope thank you, and can I just say 

Image result for thank you small pics

to Geomac for his help, which has really helped :) Good luck to everyone and their picks.....GO SWANS.....lol.

I see the 2 winners from last year are running dead last at the moment.

Tee hee perhaps the two winners from last year could have done with the rest of us helping them pick. lol.

good to see you up and about zapot,    hope you are much better,     DIDNT YOU PICK A WINNER,     sham,   lol, 

12345NextLast(page 1/26)
352 comments

To make a comment, please register or login

Preview your comment