Tigers:

Demons:

Magpies:

Swans:  

Saints:

Dockers:

Hawks:

Kangaroos:

Congratulations - you picked a winner last night. All of you.

Your link above does not appear to be working ???

How am I going to get a share of somebody's prize if I do not know who to brown nose ??? HUH!!!

Thanks for letting me know Abby. Gremlins have been in obviously.

Fixed now though  :)

Hmm!!

There is three people with a total of 14

Sorry to tell you this Abby but a winking dog will get you a share of my winnings (what ever that maybe) as far as I'm concerned BUT after last nights effort I reckon I'll be sliding down that ladder fairly smartly......lol

Wow is me I am going backwards at a fast rate - come on Swans. 

Image result for Swans emblemrock...........:)

Hey Cats and Viv. how clever are we I ask :) 

Good onya Image result for St. Kilda emblem

Mmmm..... I guess four points is four points......well done Phyl.... Glad it wasn't Fremantle you were playing, you may have heard me from here.....LOL....I guess our turn will come.....

I THINK WE ARE PRETTY CLEVER ,PHYL,    CARN THE MIGHTY SAINTS,   LOL,  BIT CLOSE WITH HAWKS AND BOMBERS THOUGH,

They only won by a second really...... good game....

Wowee, well done  Dockers Image result for Fremantle logo

Psst I would never brag, but Cats, Deanna, Vivity and I,  picked The Doclers.

er what happend U3 lads???? :)

Girls, think we could charge for our tipping now? lol

I have no doubt you could Phyl BUT I'm afraid I don't have the confidence in my tipping to start charging...lol......  anyone can pick up a pin and drop it on the AFL list....lol,  although having said that, I did put a lot of thought into the Swans and St Kilda games.... think I'll stick with the pin.....

Good on Essendon they are ahead now with a minute to go good luck Gerry.

What a great game. 

--------------------------

Well done Image result for Essendon logo

DEANNE,   yes it was down to about 2 seconds,    pity as i took hawks,   but have done better than i thought,

I think we all picked the Hawks catsahoy....who would have thought they wouldn't have trounced Essendon, no matter, I'm very happy that Essendon won after what they've been through...... Yes you've done well with your tipping, well done.....

i only take the hawks DEANNA for my son,   dont know why,    he wouldnt take the SAINTS for me,  lol,      long as we beat the boys, 

howzat  ")

Fantastic game, fantastic result.....now that will open up the competition.....

Deanna you are on top of the Leader Board. Well done you.

I'm celebrating that with a chocolate Phyl, it's not going to last long....lol might as well enjoy it whilst it's there........ Now let me see.....mmmmm....2 boxes of roses in the cupboard, they're no good sitting there, would you like to join me Phyl????

Yes please Deanna. Yummy:

We can go for a walk and jog, walk and jog around the oval hey? I  pick with my heart so never likely to win a tipping contest, but fun to be in it,

We can go for a walk and jog, walk and jog around the oval hey? I  pick with my heart so never likely to win a tipping contest, but fun to be in it,

Deanna

What about me

Abby, a begging doggie.....ALWAYS gets me..... Hubby calls me the 'weak link' in our house for our girl 'Misty'... and unfortunateyl she knows it too....

ndDEANNA,  think we are all like that with our animals,     i have one similar to ABBY, and she rules my life,     they are not silly,  lol,

abby,  lovely pic of sweet thing,   but no use begging,   look what happened last year,    got done for your mangos,  big time,    whats the prize this year,   

help for round 3 tipping

Here goes.... some hard ones this week.....

St Kilda

Essendon

Adelaide

Sydney (they better get the points Phyl.)

Port

Richmond

Hawthorn

Geelong

Fremantle   (well I have to.).....

ROUND 3.    ST, KILDA,             ESSENDON.           ADELAIDE.          SYDNEY,     NORTH MELBOURNE,          RICHMOND.       HAWTHORN.       GEELONG.        FREEMANTLE,            

FirstPrev12345NextLast(page 3/26)
352 comments

To make a comment, please register or login

Preview your comment