These are the 2010 choices.

I am sick of this bloody election already.
The choices are of an atheist, an idiot, or an old queer.

The female atheist cannot go to funeral of a soldier or a church service without being a hypocrite.

The mad monk is still looking for the lost son he might have had when at uni studying to be a catholic priest.(Should have used a condom)

The greenie queer gets "brown" stains in his undies.........back and front.

Am I right or wrong???
Australia can and should do better than this.

12 comments

Ever heard of "he who is perfect" (or some such) cast the first stone Octopus.

psst I am sure you are a cute bloke but do you ever say anything nice about anyone :gulp:

Let's hear some positive stuff from you today and "Make our Day" :lol:

On a serious note IF Julia Gillard did really say "Pensioners should

not get a pension raise in July because they do not vote Labour"

I would say what an arrogant person who does not deserve to have

the top job....BUT did she? I like her but will go right off her if she thinks

Pensioners and part pensioners are doing fine....So many people are doing it very hard

because of power and water etc. bills going up, there has to be a bit more

money going into people's hands completely on the pension, as life is too short

to be in dire circumstances and too much money wasted on things by the

Government of the day - either Government.

I also do get sick of hearing how The Pension went up by a considerable sum

when yes great it did for singles (and it was desperately needed) but couples

are way behind the 8 ball and most people think everyone got the raise. I know

couples struggling along with singles as the raise has been eaten up anyway.

Phyl.

Most of the rises for singles and married pensioners were gone gone gone before they got it ,by ,,as usual , everyone knowing the rises were to be granted "down the track" and by the time "down the track"had arrived the money had gone before any of us saw a cent .I for one am sick to the gills of hearing what either side has done , we all know what they have done .I want to know what are they going to do,but apparently we are not allowed to know before we risk all by voting some body in wihthout having a clue what the policies are ,,, we should have all this info before we vote ,not after, the whole thing is as twisted as a cockeyed Bob

Why did you start another thread about the 2010 election when there is already one up and running?

The greenie queer gets “brown” stains in his undies.........back and front.

Probably a little stronger than I would have put it Octopus, but I think I would rather have cancer than vote for a hand-bag carrying poof.

I stated another thread because I wanted to.

That is my right in this society but it is also your right to ask why.

So now you know.

This is the hot thread where we really get into the useless bastards.

None of them could hold down a proper job like we had to and juggle a meager fortnightly wage to pay bills and bring up kids.

Tell them what you really think of them.

On a serious note IF Julia Gillard did really say "Pensioners should

not get a pension raise in July because they do not vote Labour"

I would say what an arrogant person who does not deserve to have

the top job....BUT did she? I like her but will go right off her if she thinks

Pensioners and part pensioners are doing fine....So many people are doing it very hard

because of power and water etc. bills going up, there has to be a bit more

money going into people's hands completely on the pension, as life is too short

to be in dire circumstances and too much money wasted on things by the

Government of the day - either Government.

[b]I also do get sick of hearing how The Pension went up by a considerable sum when yes great it did for singles (and it was desperately needed) but couples

are way behind the 8 ball and most people think everyone got the raise. I know couples struggling along with singles as the raise has been eaten up anyway.[/b]

Phyl.

Well Phyl seems this has finally got to you.

The different rate of pension for being a married woman has always bothered me and this constant you pensioners ALL got a raise - well a pure nonsense and misleading to say the least. Lying some would say!

Always thought why there was I paying a [b]single persons income taxes[/b]only to get to pension age

and find one is discriminated against because back in 1909 when the pension was first paid by taking 7.5% extra income tax to pay into the Pension Fund - married women didn't work so the pension was paid to the husband with extra for a wife right up to 1995 when finally it caught up with the fact women did work after marriage and was able to be paid in her own right as a person but they never stopped discriminating as if women still had never worked once married.

BTW we did have a pension fund but like so many during the Labor recession in the 1990's this mysteriously got found to be "empty" when the company directors also found the company itself was broke and before anything in place to help out those who like my hubbie had over 40 years of pension payments invested.

Can happen to anyone as many SFR found during the GFC and lost a lot of their incomes and now need to draw a pension or part pension. So future Seniors who think well they should have paid for their retirement should not sneer and should pay more attention to pensions just in case!

If as "they" all tell us "they" are treating us with dignity and certainly they say that about other groups that must be treated with dignity - where is the dignity in constantly hearing how pensioners got a decent rise in the pension when it was SINGLES only and the marrieds actually got not one red cent added to their base pension and $5 in supplements as a bone.

Kevin Rudd is saying it wasnt he who leaked - so Julia Gillard has another 'someone' she has upset enough to leak out things she would rather not have us know.

But we all need now to remember the debate. Where we heard her say in a sort of "push this subject away and stop asking silly questions manner "pensioners have had their rise" I thought then oops.

Just got the power bill, rates, water rates, and car rego and guess what all have shot UP in price !

But income hasn't shot up to meet that increase - and hasn't even caught up with last years hike either so yes - married folk are doing it as tough - as are singles but we are so far behind on pay and two cannot live cheaper than one.

That old myth two can live cheaper than one only ever referred to rent when 2 single people paid for one each roof and used this as an excuse to move in together and now it is used to pay marrieds less.

As usual Val you are talking common sense.

I am really disheartened as to the future of our country.

I would hate to be a young person now with a lifetime ahead of them because times are going to get really hard for them.

I would hate to be a young person now with a lifetime ahead of them because times are going to get really hard for them.

Me too, thank god I'm retired. Gillard's answer is to open more training places so we will have yet more unemployed but trained youth without jobs, considering you are regarded as being employed once you work over a handful of hours a week.

Fair Work, another of Gillard's schemes allows call centres to class their employees as sub-contractors thereby avoiding insurances, holiday and sick pay. Its a rort thats been going on since Gillard amended Work Choices, and is yet another of her failures.

Elect her on this history? Not bloody likely.

So now we have even more choices, as the 'real' Julia has made an appearance. LOL.

Was the original Julia the real Julia?

Or was the.... 'I didn't knife him in the back, we had just lost our way'..., Julia the real Julia.

Was the Women's Weekly 13 page spread the real Julia?

Was the 'in Cabinet Julia who was worried the pension would cost too much', the real Julia?

Were they all the fake Julia, and we now have the real Julia?

And if they were the fake Julia, was it the fake Julia who approved along with Rudd, the batts fiasco, the BER rorts, etc?

And was it was it the real Julia or the fake Julia who was 100% behind Kevin Rudd?

These and many more questions will be answered with the release of the film :"The Amazing Joolya"

Watch her change quicker than Superman in a phone box at the drop of a poll.

Good questions Koko.

I was castigated here for saying she was usually a nasty piece of work and 'her eyes narrow and she spits venom', which was apparently true because when their campaign started Gillard was all smiles and spoke in a softer voice trying to further con the electorate.

That didn't work and as Labor sprung more leaks than a sieve she decided she had change her style AGAIN.

People were puzzled what she stood for, now they will be really puzzled as to what the hell she IS? Sooner and hopefully not later they will realise she is a fraud.

I think that Koko spelt her name wrong and it should be Jew-liar.

From the point of view of a Hebrew Anglo Saxon.

[url=http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg85/scaled.php?tn=0&server;=85&filename;=alpelectionposter2010ju.jpg&xsize;=640&ysize;=640]Which Julia[/url]

didn't have time to ring Kev post operation to enquire after his health.

you said that you had built a real and genuine friendship with this man over the time you've worked together. Now, he went to hospital for a gallbladder operation. I've read somewhere that you sent him a note. Why wouldn't you lift the phone that would have been at his bedside or his mobile at some stage either before to wish him well or afterwards to say, "How did it go? How are you feeling?"

JULIA GILLARD: Well, Kerry, as you know, we're in the middle of an election campaign, ...

[url=http://http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2010/s2972557.htm]Link[/url]

12 comments

To make a comment, please register or login

Preview your comment