Save $1,000 without any pain :)

If you think a $1,000 for a holiday or something you need, or want, is to hard to find, be it practical or for pleasure. A jar with $1 is the first one and you only need $999 more. Easy to save $1 on a coffee or a choc. bar from the service station, or or or and walla not to long 'til you have the $1,000 dollars withought even feeling it :) 

Good huh?

4 comments

Nah, not possible Phyl ;) most on here could not afford to put a dollar away in a jar...they need it to live.

Yes Radish :)

It is a good poker machine coin.

But er Aldi helps heaps :)

Phyl :)

Did you se that nice computer they had for sale this week ?

I put a picture of it in Have a chat in case somebody was looking for one.

I did Abby, and a good price for what looks like a good unit.

I would think anyone needing one, should be there at doors opening.

I was very tempted but would have had to drive some 30 km and as said my old one is still working.

I accidentally left a dollar coin in my Woolworths trolley the other week. Good tip, Phyl. There are so many ways to save a dollar here and there. I had to pick up a few grocery items today and my friend suggested IGA as it was only two doors from where we were having coffee but I refused to go there, explaining it was much more expensive than Aldi. I will only have a coffee in a cafe, no cake or food. I can‘t cut out the cafe as its my social life. I don‘t go to restaurants, except on family occasions, when my brother pays knowing I can‘t afford it.

We pay for education Bookwyrm :) and your leaving the dollar in the trolley was your education not to forget again, and because you have shared it, we have all been educated.

Good hey.

We think saving $1 or $2 or  $5 at a time won't grow very fast (but no dipping) and keep remembering to feed the jar, and each addition adds up, but not missed, so walla at Christmas or  holiday time that jar has kept those contributions adding up.

Bookwym, a treat is lovely (I would have that slice of cake if it was me) lol as a treat now and again makes the smile stay on our face, and prevents frown lines lol.

I know I can be a real pain in the.

What a beautiful day it is going to be in "The Valley" today.

4 comments

To make a comment, please register or login

Preview your comment