New tech launched at CES 2022

While i've never actually made it over to Vegas in January for the CES show, i've watched the launch of brand new innovations for the past 15 years while working at YourLifeChoices and this show never disappoints.

Most of the time though, it's innovations that may not be life changing, but are something you never thought possible.

The top of this list is the Noveto soundbar. The soundbar claims to offer a private listening experience similar to headphones with sound sent specificly via facetracking to your location only. While seeing is believing, it's better than yelling at your significant other to turn the radio down when you are watching the TV!

Check out the Mashable wrap of the best or most interesting innovations that have been shown so far!

What do you think of the 2022 innovation launch?

4 comments

The Mashable link does not work at 12.15 today.

So many spelling and grammatical errors in this article - Was this really written by a journalist?

Mashable page not available

3 hours now and the broken Mashable link has not been fixed.

If anyone wants to have a look at the CES 2022 site, then here is the link that is missing from the above article.

https://mashable.com/article/best-of-ces-2022

Thanks Alan

I do like the Cadillac electric car without a steering wheel :)

Hi Suze,

I liked the new speaker system that send the sound to your ears only.

I wonder what happens if you're on the sofa smooching with your g/f or b/f ( as the case may be )?

4 comments

To make a comment, please register or login

Preview your comment