It's 6.30 a.m. time to get up! you know what day it is.........

It's Boxing Day no good sleeping in today THE VERY best bargain day of the year.
Couldn't sleep so will be exhausted later today but the shops open early.

Does anyone else think having prawns and seafod for Christmas dinner makes for
not having to plough through heaps of left over turkey and ham which is nice but sometimes there is just too much? We only bought enough seaford for us two, so can just eat normal now.
Enjoy your Boxing Day 2009 folks as it is "a one off day"
Phyl.

12NextLast(page 1/2)
26 comments

Gee Phyl are you going to brave the shops today--not me--all those crazy bargain hunters--saw it on the news last night----I have been up since 4am--hoping to get some rain--very dry here.

God has seen fit to give the people of Sydney a special Christmas gift this year. It hasn't spopped raining since yesterday morning.

We haven't received that gift as yet--hoping to though as they did say we would get quite a few days of rain here--so far only a light shower last night. Glad you got some good rain.

>:( We got some here in QLD Ho Ho Ho.

Good on you Phyl we also go shopping every Boxing Day, it's a tradition, as is watching the cricket - you gotta love it oops what have I done to my text

And I have watched the start of the Sydney Hobart Yacht race and am constantly amazed at the size of some of them and just how well the crew do their jobs................Incredible stuff

ps... and it was raining

:coolsmile:

the big question Clay. Can ICAP beat Wild Oats & Alpha?????

:coolhmm: :coolmad: ....and the cricket is unexciting....

Hi--all the TV is very unexciting at this time of the year--I thought I would have a lazy day today and maybe watch a bit of TV through the day--something I never do--but NOTHING worth watching at all.

It is amazing how well the crew co-ordinate and lean the right way :) etc.

Such beautiful boats er yachts I mean. Hope all goes well and nobody even falls O'Board this year.

The little Aussie girl is still going around the World. Saw her spending Christmas Day yesterday

such a trouper. Please God she also will stay safe.

My cute husband and I are very excited today as we bought our 50inch Panasonic Plasma at a good Boxing Day price and it will be delivered and set up on Tuesday. Peter can watch every Aussie. Rules Footy Match on it I have promised and he is just counting down until the footy starts lol.

We could not believe the crowds at first Moe and then Morwell and even moreso Traralgon today wowee where do all these people go when it is not Boxing Day?

Lovely atmosphere we found though and we have had a really fun and money saving day.

I love listening to Sydney radio talk back between 10 p.m. and 12 p.m. but last night was very disappointing just hope Carter is on tonight.

Going to have an easy dinner as we have been walking all over the place today and really got a good work out.

All the best all.

Phyl.

Phyl congratulations on your choice of TV you will LOVE it I do. I bought mine because my 19 year old one died and I love it. I also got a DVD recorder player and it is great and so easy to use. So no need to ever miss a show.

the big question Clay. Can ICAP beat Wild Oats & Alpha?????

Now if we knew the answer to that innes we could make a fortune on the books...........they are beautifull and cost a lot of money to build and maintain

Alfa Romeo had big trouble with its spinnaker inside the heads but they are no doubt able to catch up............be a good race I reckon ................

Well done Phyl I love my new tv too.'

I used to live in Traralgon and was happy there so I recognise the area you talk about.

if the weather turns real bad Clay, ICAP could make it, But if it stays quiet, as predicted, it could be the most interesting race for years.

Thanks Jane - took your advice and also realised we have a 20 year old Panasonic still going o.k

What stand do you have yours on? folks? The bottom is only small in relation to the tele. SO do we buy a long stand or a chubby stand? what looks the best with a big tele but not so big base as the screen?

We have a very nice big silver one but it matches the 80cm which is only 5 years old and will go in one of the other living rooms. We do have various other tele. stands but not what you would call fantastic so I suppose off tomorrow to see if we can buy a nice black one.

Thank you also lolih and like you we are excited :)

We have 50 Gazanias in and they are a mass of colours in pots and also many Pelargoniums to compliment our roses and ferns and tall pointy trees. We love our garden.

12NextLast(page 1/2)
26 comments

To make a comment, please register or login

Preview your comment