How to have a better sleep with the 10/3/2/1/0 method

feet-hanging-off-the-end-of-a-bed

Short, sharp and sweet. This simple five-step formula will help you have a better night’s sleep and have you feeling great every morning.

• 10 hours before bed: no more caffeine

• 3 hours before bed: no more food or alcohol

• 2 hours before bed: no more work

• 1 hour before bed: no more screen time (phone, computers and tv etc.)

• 0 how many times you hit the snooze button in the morning

There you have it. Simple rules to follow and easy to remember. Enjoy your slumber!

Do you have a secret sleep formula? Why not share it with our members?

3 comments

I don't have a secret formula to get to sleep. I am still trying to buy a decent pillow which will help me. My grandmother used to drink a small glass of Green Ginger Wine, she said it was the best thing late at night, my Uncle was told by his Doctor he could have a small nip of Whiskey in warm milk. I don't drink alcohol, don't like the taste.

Everybody has to say alcohol works otherwise we would have no excuse and would have to give up drinking it. Seriously, can't agree more about difficulty of buying a good pillow. They all seem so high. I finally bought a child's pillow and doubled back the edge to form a neck support higher than the head support. Good luck with your search.

I have a wonder foam pillow (made in Australia) with neck support. Love it and can't sleep with anything else now.

I drink camomille tea before bed time but that doesn't always help but if I go up in the middle of the night and drink a cup of hot milk chocolate, that seems to send me asleep. Must admit though that the last thing I do before bed time is waching TV or clearing emails. Guess I have to stop that bad habit, eh.

The Bambillow Pillow looks interesting on the shopping channel, and they say if you order one then you can get the next  three free. I don't want three extra as I am the only one here.  Has anyone got one?  I would be happy to hear what it is like and if it has made a difference to your sleeping. 

3 comments

To make a comment, please register or login

Preview your comment