Animal Antics

Random acts of kindness. Kindness is a quality that shows you… | by Waleed  Tariq | Medium

Ancient black swans hunted to extinction, NZ's swans from ...

FirstPrev 125 126 127 128 129 NextLast(page 127/141)
1961 comments

polar-animals - noupe

Lovely Wallpapers: Little Cute Animals Wallpapers 2013 | Snow animals,  Animals beautiful, Animals

Snow and Animals | National Snow and Ice Data Center

Having a bad day? The funniest animal photos of the year will cheer you up  - BBC Newsbeat

Giraffes and snow wallpaper by Fellicitta - 7a - Free on ZEDGE™

Snow and Animals | National Snow and Ice Data Center

llbwwb: Great shot of a Cheetah in the Snow, By:Exeter | Animals, Cats,  Cute animals

Tigers In Snow" Diamond Painting Kit (Full Drill) - Paint With Diamonds

After 20 years of hard work, Siberian tiger population being restored in  northeast China

:) More snowy scenes Celia.

Absolutely stunning, thank you.

Yes I think so also RnR, it takes time to sort out the better photos and as I told a friend one never hears back except from you, Hola and Incognito so I guess this Thread is not that popular so I won't be spending so much time on it in future.

Celia - It's always great to see your photos. 

Joanna Lumley calls for WW2 bombs being cleared for wind farms to be quietly 'burnt out' because blowing them up is making dolphins deaf

It is estimated that some 100,000 tonnes of unexploded wartime munitions lurk in Britain's waters - much of which needs clearing to make way for new wind farms

Parrot saves owner from Brisbane house fire by raising alarm before smoke detectors

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-04/green-parrot-eric-is-a-house-fire-hero-kangaroo-point/12846210

Sniffer dogs could be BETTER at spotting Covid-19 than swab tests, scientists claim after Finnish airport trial sees them pick out people who tested negative but fell ill days later

Three sniffer dogs deployed at Helsinki airport in Finland managed to pick out people who had no symptoms and tested negative but then became ill days later, suggesting they spot very early signs.

FirstPrev 125 126 127 128 129 NextLast(page 127/141)
1961 comments

To make a comment, please register or login

Preview your comment