Animal Antics

Random acts of kindness. Kindness is a quality that shows you… | by Waleed  Tariq | Medium

Ancient black swans hunted to extinction, NZ's swans from ...

FirstPrev 107 108 109 110 111 NextLast(page 109/141)
1961 comments

Puffer Fish

Environment | Weird animals, Ocean animals, Poisonous animals

What's a Pufferfish? Explaining Animal Behind Mystery Circles – National  Geographic Society Newsroom

What a funny fish they are.

Porcupine Pufferfish Swimming Away

Porcupine Pufferfish Swimming Away by Kjeld Friis .dk

Amazing photo's.

Pacific region

World-Class Wildlife in the Pacific Northwest | Island Adventures

5 Pacific Northwest Animals You May See On Our Sightseeing Tours

Return of the Sea Otter – Todd Mcleish

Sea Otter

Sea otter - Wikipedia

Adorable, love otters.

The Great Pacitic: text, images, music, video | Glogster EDU - Interactive  multimedia posters

Newsletter - The Great Pacific Ocean Garbage Patch    Storm of shame – envirohistory NZ

So tragic, ghost nets are a really big problem, they just cut them and let them free, something needs to be done to stop this, like if you let a net free then you lose your fishing rights.

Breaks my heart to see these photo's of innocent creatures suffering at the hand of man who are so selfish polluting the oceans like this and not having any sense of responsibility, all about the dollar.

50 Inspirational Quotes About Volunteering & Giving Back

So true, I noticed you swapped the koalas over to the kindness photo, so nice.

Oh you noticed Incognito! Thank you, yes it was a walking Koala Bear that I took off, I didn't really believe anyone noticed!

Ha Ha I notice everything :)

Scientists believe birds were able to survive impact from giant asteroid that hit earth 66 million years ago and wiped out dinosaurs because their BEAKS allowed them to eat pluck seeds and nuts from destroyed forests

Around 66 million years ago, a giant asteroid struck Earth, causing the sudden extinction of more than 75 percent of the Earth's plant and ani

So interesting, well we have a lot of birds that apparently descended from the dinosaur birds, the Cassawary still looks like one.

Rare Puerto Rican parrots bred in captivity will fail to mix with wild ones because they have developed new squawking dialects in captivity, conservationists fear 

Puerto Rico's rare parrots bred in captivity have developed a new dialect, which poses problems for reintroduction in to the wild. Scientists are now working to rid the birds of their strange squawk

What a bummer, bit hard to save rare species if they evolve before being released into the wild. Hope they can teach them their new language.

FirstPrev 107 108 109 110 111 NextLast(page 109/141)
1961 comments

To make a comment, please register or login

Preview your comment