Sun, May 10     
Carlton vs Brisbane - Etihad Stadium
Port Adelaide vs West Coast - Adelaide Oval

352 comments

Image result for west coast eagles sign

GO EAGLES...IT'S IN THE BAG!!!

Image result for i love the west coast eagles

GOOD LUCK EAGLES

Gerry No Dockers  :(   So the next best thing has to be the Eagles here's hoping a win for the West.

Vivity, do you realise what we, as dockers supporters, are going to cop if the Eagles win, I'm copping it hard on FB as it is let alone if they win..... ha ha

Well done Geomac Image result for clapping hands[

Top of   'the leader board'

Well done Deanna and Vivity sharing 'runners up' position.

Great scores.

And er well er  'good on me' as it is not any easier picking teams to lose you know.

Anyway I had fun and you lot just better look out next year lol.

Thanks Phyl,  I will definitely watch out for you next year.... I think your Swannies let you down a bit this year....  The Eagles got a bit over awed today I feel, they looked like a second rate team..... too much hype in the lead up, it was horrendous over here.....

Dont want to rub it in anyone

Great day, great play, time for a rest and to recuperate

and to look back on the victory

commiserations to the eagles 

Dont want to rub it in anyone

Great day, great play, time for a rest and to recuperate

and to look back on the victory

commiserations to the eagles 

hehehehe Banjo, didn't get to see the game but watched on telly, what a play! Hawks you did us proud and Eagles fans, your guys did put up a great fight. Who knows a winner next time?

Stop gloating you two...you'll have to change your avatar to a Hawk now Ray!!

Seriously...congratulations to the Hawks...Eagles will be back!

Dont want to gloat Fleur,but have a think

about changing sides! Our boys are unbeatable

(smile)

Well Ray and Banjo, I spent on good seats took time off work, suffered a sore head, bought all new Eagles gear, all for nuffink! You two can gloat, while I nurse my broken heart. Don't get too complacent though!!! Congrats!

CONGRATS GEOMAC!!!

Congratulations Geomac.... well done on a great win.....

congratulations GEOMAC,     who you going to share those mangos with,     remember we come from the same part of melbourne,    friend,  

Congrats Geoff, maybe we will get you next year.

Cats Geoff and Gerry are such nice guys you may well have a good chance of getting the Mangoes for being such a good sport.

Thanks for the diploma Gerry, must frame it. I am sharing the mangoes Cats so you will have to make arrangements with Gerry. All good fun with good people.

geomac,  the way the  mangos are swooped on by the 'in crowd'     i have no hope .    easier to go and buy my own,    but glad you got them ,   enjoy,     they are pretty cheap at the market ,    3 for $5,     at the moment,     so safer to go buy,   i risk having my arm pulled off if i tried to get at the mangos there,  maybe well catch up next year,    is a good bit of harmless fun,     

Have you picked up the Bowen Mango yet Geo.

Might pay to have a chat with Zapot - he is good at stealing moving things

Even tho Gerry is not here we should still keep this going  with our weekly wins or not and comments.

Sorry Phyl that Swans lost yesterday but the best team won.  It was a great game to watch, not like the Essenden/Geelong game in the afternoon. 

At least Cats beloved Saints have won a match.  Pity they missed out by 3 points in Tasmania.

I don't know Sandi ?

I missed out on my mangos last season

Are they in the offering again this year ?

Well I think that as the Dockers haven't got a hope in hell of getting anywhere this year instead of just backing the Eagles against foreign inter-state teams it will be pretty safe to back the Eagles when they next play the Dockers too!

Now Vivity, that's not the right attitude.  You have to back them in the bad times too.  All clubs go through their rough patches and you support them till they pick up again.

They will rise to the occasion if not this year then there is always next year.

I'm looking forward to the day when no Victorian team gets in the finals.  That will put the cat among the pigeons.

Don't know Abby.  I got 6 beauties this year.  They were beautiful.  Lovely flavour.

To make them last and so everyone could have some I cooked some in water with sugar and a bit of vanilla, pureed them and we had them on our ice cream.  Luvverly.

FirstPrev2223242526NextLast(page 25/26)
352 comments

To make a comment, please register or login

Preview your comment