Port Adelaide vs West Coast - Adelaide Oval

352 comments

Hawks

Swans

Crows

Tigers

Phyl :)

Don't think I did not see you slip that money to Gerry LOL

I just came through Bowen about 90 minutes ago and can verify the Big Bowen Mango is still there waiting .... waiting ...... waiting.

It is just so annoying Abby. regardless of the bribe I am STILL getting the wooden Spoon BUT next year tipsters, be ready  "I'll be back".

Well done everyone else though. 

Gerry. Take it easy today matey. You are one strong cookie.

well,  im so close to the bottem,  it really doesnt matter,  but here goes,    PLEASE NOTE GERRY,        hawthorn,     freemantle,      bulldogs,      north melbourne,      

well,  im so close to the bottem,  it really doesnt matter,  but here goes,    PLEASE NOTE GERRY,        hawthorn,     freemantle,      bulldogs,      north melbourne,      

well done cats  :)

Thank you  :)

ha ha gerry,   silly you for not telling me earlier,     you do such a good job on here,    id hate to make it harder for you,  

ha ha gerry,   silly you for not telling me earlier,     you do such a good job on here,    id hate to make it harder for you,  

But you are not in the mud like I am Cats. Then again whom else could choose so many losers? as just as difficult to choose them to lose, as choose the winners.

Anyway that's what I say and I am sticking to it lol.

well i think i was last ,last year PHYL,    so im used to it,   and listening to the HAWTHORN   match at the moment,  looks like i got another wrong,  lol,lol,   

Ummmmm, sorry Phyl, twas a great game.... in fact I don't think the Dockers actually won, I think the Swans LOST the game really..... but none the less, was fantastic to be at the ground, it was electrifying and no, we weren't among the ones to Boo Goodsie, I don't believe in that, it was only a few who did.....

Deanna, it was, a good game and the Swans kicking 18 points

instead of kicking through the middle posts was atrocious.

Good win for the Dockers. Congratulations getting to the game, and hope it was not to painful

sitting so long with your back.

I'm feeling it tonight Phyl, quite sore, not sure I'll go to the prelim in a couple of weeks, our ticket supplier said he'll try and get more tickets for us for that one...

Yes, 18 points was atrocious.... but good for us.... twas a relief when we were holding our breathe though...lol

The crows had a good win, that was a fantastic game.... felt sorry for the bulldogs but glad the Crows won, they deserved it on the night...

Hope you are feeling at least a bit less sore this morn. D.

It is a long sit with no back in the seat.

Oh well we do have another crack before the Grande. Always have to have

a bit of hope :)

Going to start and sell furniture soon and the last of the junkier stuff and give heaps to the Salvos. As you might remember did a huge cleanout earlier this year but it just breeds lol

Nothing to do with my loving shopping of course.

Viv did very well so far this week

WC 2
Fremantle 2
Adelaide 2

Only Richmond for a full score :)

Geo in front but this sus character was seen once again eyeing that mango

Why is Zapot's score not recorded on the score sheet ?

Thanks for pointing that out Abby. I missed seeing Z's post so apologies also to Zapot.

Page is now updated to show all posts.

Good pickup Abby....

Deanna

Have to keep an eye on that Gerry and Phyl after seeing the money pass their hands LOL

You can imagine what they are going to do with my mangos....

No worries Gerry I knew it was just an oversight.

Geez Zapot, if only you would have seen the light and picked THE DOCKERS you would have had a full card..... how could you pick against them....ha ha ha.... your Swannies played well, if they had only kicked straight.... thankfully they didn't... SORRY....

computer crying

Well, you should have known..... would you like a tissue??????

Thanks Deanna :)

Do not mind if I do .. there is all this dribble flowing down my computer from Zapot's tears.

FirstPrev2223242526NextLast(page 22/26)
352 comments

To make a comment, please register or login

Preview your comment