2017 World Masters Games, Auckland, New Zealand.

With more athletes than the Olympics, the World Masters Games is the single biggest multi-sport event on earth. Now in 2017, the event will come to Auckland New Zealand, a must-see destination renowned for its stunning natural diversity and vibrant social scene. As is often said, it’s not just the scenery New Zealand is famous for, it’s the people. And sport is part of New Zealanders DNA.

The World Masters Games is for everyone – whether you play to stay fit, to have fun or quite simply to win. In 2017, 25,000 athletes will converge on Auckland for the event of a lifetime. So now’s the time to pick your sport and get training. The World Masters Games 2017 is coming to New Zealand and we hope to see you there.

www.worldmastersgames2017.co.nz

FirstPrev12(page 2/2)
18 comments

To Pewit

Fleur alerted me of your Post Pewit.I'm from Plympton in the UK and a retired boatbuilder. Have been in Australia on and off for three years and moving over permanently to be with my children.You sound a very capable sailor.Been sailing all my life.Haven't sailed Trimaran, yachts being my thing.Am 80 years old you are maybe a young man.

Have relatives arriving from the UK tomorrow for holidays so busy.Live aboiut one hour from Sydney with my son and family. One day in the future if time permits a meeting would be good to talk about boats? Returning to the UK soon to pack up a few things or maybe give away some stuff.

Met Fleur's brother in law Micha recently in Sydney.Interesting guy also mad about boats.If you ever get to Perth try to catch up with him.

Cheers PM

spam

Paul

Thanks for your background information - it is very interesting

Registration for the World Masters Games (WMG) in Auckland in April 2017 is now open here.

You can win free entry in the WMG Sailing Regatta if you go for a test sail in a Weta Trimaran in 2016.

More at weta.com.au/wmg

FirstPrev12(page 2/2)
18 comments

To make a comment, please register or login

Preview your comment